Friday 2 September 2011

New Land of Zeal

Someone once said that "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with one step." Well if that's the case then 12 steps should be what's needed to begin this next adventure!

On Monday 5th of September I will be moving to Auckland, New Zealand (12,000 miles away!) to begin a second year of volunteering for Christians Against Poverty as they seek to bring a hope and solution to all those in debt and poverty.

I will be joining a newer, smaller team (CAP was only started in NZ 3 years ago) continuing to work in the Partnership department side of things but most likely getting involved in a lot of other stuff as well.

Keep checking the blog, I'll endeavor to keep you all updated about life in this New Land of Zeal!

Meanwhile I think I'll take Dr. Seuss' advice:

"You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment